Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Plus Size Bloggers You Are Good Enough - #PSBYouAreGoodEnough

Hello beauties!

The wonderful Debz has invited the plus size blogging community to take part in a collaboration to remind us all that each and every one of us is good enough.
It's all too easy to focus on negatives, parts of ourselves we don't like and hide away from the world. What we want to achieve is a little bit of happiness. A bit of positivity shining through. A reminder that you ARE good enough.

Even in bed with no makeup and a spot on my face... I am good enough!

I am learning to love myself more every day. I have, in recent months, grown rather fond of my silhouette. I love that I have big boobs and a smaller waist to give me an almost hourglass figure. I have embraced my hip size as that contributes to the aforementioned figure and also serves a few other purposes. For example I like that my husband has something to hold when he puts his arm around me. I love that my children have a place to sit if they are tired and need a carry. And of course a swift hip bump makes it easy to shut a drawer quickly when rushing around the kitchen with 3 meals on the go.

So... I dedicate this post to my boobs, waist and handy hips. And to all of you. Because you ARE good enough.

What do you love about yourself today?

How about other positive plus size bloggers taking part?
Follow the hashtag #PSBYouAreGoodEnough or take a look at their blogs here:

No comments:

Post a Comment