Friday 27 March 2015

Tiny Takeover: Outfit 1


Hey lovelies! Thank you for all the kind words about this blog challenge. I've had such great feedback and it's the most fun I've had with fashion for a long time.

Just to recap, the purpose of the Tiny Takeover Week is to allow my 3 year old complete control over what I wear, just as I've had final say in what he wears for almost 4 years. So... How did Tiny do? See for yourselves!


First thing he picked out was the dress. He's always been drawn to this one so it wasn't a great surprise. It coordinates pretty well with the hair colour he chose for me too! (More on that later.)


After he chose the dress Tiny found me a pair of leggings. He's loved skeletons ever since we introduced him to Nightmare Before Christmas so these leggings were a no brainer and neither was the necklace! What 3 year old doesn't love Christmas and gingerbread men?

To top it off we have the spangliest rainbow shoes ever (that I own), giving this Fruity Christmassy Halloween outfit a bit of sparkle.


I felt awkwardly brilliant wearing such mismatched items and I am really looking forward to the next outfit!

Remember to check back tomorrow for a look at what Tiny picks out next! x

9 comments:

  1. Ha i love it! That dress is awesome. he did a good job for first day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I definitely need to wear this dress more xx

      Delete
  2. He did a fab job, you look great! 😜 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is crazily awesome and love the hair. That fruit dress is great! Gonna love this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's an eye opener for sure :D x

      Delete
  4. He did great and I LOVE your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! I'm still getting used to the length (lack of) eek! Xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks! He's surprising me with his choices xx

    ReplyDelete