Saturday 18 October 2014

Style XL 2015

The keen eyed among you may have noticed a shiny new button on the sidebar of this very website. It's something that I am very excited about so I thought I'd tell you a little more about Style XL.


I was unfortunate enough to miss all the big plus size events this year so I vowed to make more of an effort for 2015. Enter Style XL, a plus size event showcasing all the upcoming trends from some of the best plus size retailers in the UK. There will be a chance to talk to your favourite brands, buy from market stalls, preview the latest trends on the catwalk and enjoy some fabulous entertainment over the two day event.

Next years event (organised by the awesome Leah) is being held in Birmingham over the weekend of 18th - 19th July.
Early bird tickets are available here and are £15 for the weekend, £7.50 for Saturday day, £7.50 for Saturday evening and just £5 for the Sunday day event. I am super excited to be attending next year and hopefully seeing some of you there!

Make sure to keep an eye on the Style XL website, Twitter and Facebook page for updates on brands, events and more.

Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to this event. I couldn't justify the cost of trains last year but this event is going to be so much more accessible. I keep wanting to look for hotels but it's far too soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too scared of leaving the kiddos last year but I've decided hubby can just deal with it this year (I'm such a thoughtful wifey haha!) I keep wanting to look for hotels too but I think once the post-Christmas payday comes around will be the best time to look for good deals xx

      Delete