Saturday 4 October 2014

Scottie Saturday: An OOTD Attempt

I often feel like I'm letting myself down with my lack of outfit posts. I love seeing other people's outfit of the day and there are times when I'm rockin a new dress or my make up is top notch and I want to take a mirror selfie and proclaim to the world that I FEEL GOOOOOOD.

But every time I try, something like this happens.


Kudos to other mummy bloggers out there (human, fuzzy or otherwise). It's tricky business!

Kiddos and smeary mirror aside I had to show off this dress from Modcloth. It's adorable scottie dog print in black and grey, tartan and houndstooth is so cute it's hard to resist.


The waist is a bit big on me and floofs out making my hips look somewhat bulging (I think its the gathering at the seam) but I'll soldier on for the sake of the itty bitty scottie dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment