Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekend Wishlist Part 2: Swing Dresses

I have a confession. I'm addicted to window shopping. Any old window shopping will do but really the absolute best kind of window shopping is the vintage inspired 50s style circle swing dress kind of window shopping. There have been some cracking new prints recently so I thought I'd show you a few of my faves. (Honestly this is just a few of them!)

- 1 - 2 -
These two dresses from Pretty Kitty Fashion have beautifully large, bold prints. I adore the sweetheart neckline of the first and the peacock feathers amongst the roses of the second. 

- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 -
Anybody who follows my social media will know my love for the Ophelia dress from Lindy Bop. If I had to throw away my entire wardrobe and pick only one style of dress for the rest of forever, it'd be the Ophelia. There are so many prints already and new ones are constantly being produced. I'm in love with the pink bird print at the moment. Take a look at it up close. It's gorgeous.

- 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 -
Finally I've been eyeing up some goodies on the Lady V website. A couple of these are currently out of stock but hopefully they'll be back soon. Especially that cupcake one. Wowzers! I was gutted when the Estella dresses (as designed and modeled by the babely Georgina) in cream floral and green bird print sold out but the rose print is still available as well as a new polka dot variety in a few different colourways. The black is just fabulous.

So I guess that's my current top 10. Which is your favourite? Have I missed any that you think should be on this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment