Saturday 27 September 2014

Weekend Wislist Part 1: ASOS

Why do I overlook Asos so often? Their Curve selection is actually rather excellent. So, as I'm alone on a Saturday night with nothing but Doctor Who to keep me company, I thought I'd show you a few bits that are on my wishlist.

1 - 2
I've never seen leopard print as very "me" but this kind of animal print is so... charming. I love it! Especially the woodland print of the first dress. It's perfect for this time of year.

3 - 4 - 5
Checks and tartan are some more of my favourite patterns for the A/W season and I love the variety in these three dresses. I've seen the green dress on a few fellow bloggers but never got around to buying it myself. I forgot about it for a while and it's just made its way back onto my wishlist.

And just because.... Here's a bloomin magical tshirt.

Bonus Unicorn of Awesome
What are your favourites from Asos at the moment? Leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. That T shirt is effing fab! I just bought a Unicorns are real bag from Primarni! I also loved that Green tartan dress then forgot about it, then you reminded me of it again, damn you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I went and ordered the tee I couldn't resist

    ReplyDelete