Friday 28 November 2014

Black Friday Plus Size Fashion Highlights

Love it or hate it, Black Friday has taken the UK by storm. Over the past few years, it's been adopted by us non-Americans as a giant countrywide flash sale for anyone mad enough to queue in the cold at midnight.

I have to say I'm far too sensible/lazy/broke to be partaking in such shenanigans so instead I sit indoors, watching the madness from my laptop, whilst checking out what Black Friday bargains are to be had in the online plus size fashion world. It'd be rude not to share the wealth, wouldn't it? So here are my tips for Black Friday shopping this afternoon.

Actual tip: Avoid Currys and Tesco unless you are invincible, invisible, superfast and completely bonkers.

plus size, fat, chubby, fashion, black friday, missguided, lady vintage, yours clothing, modcloth, topsy curvy, lindy bop, evans, simply be, boohoo, bbw, pink clove, taking shape, asos, collectif, shopping

So where can we find good deals in size fat? Search no more! Here is a list of bargains I have sniffed out just for you:

Yours Clothing are offering 25% off everything in store and online for a limited time only. Which makes me rather pleased that I held off on buying anything earlier in the week!

Lady Vintage are offering up to a whopping 60% (whaaaaaat!) off their clothing today. This one had me so excited that I stayed up til midnight to bag a bargain.

ASOS have 20% off everything with code CYBERWKND20

Pink Clove are offering 20% off all new arrivals including some pieces perfect for the Christmas party!

Boohoo have up to 30% off and are also offering free delivery with code FREEDEL

Missguided have 20% off everything with code CYBER20

Topsy Curvy have 15% off with code BLACKFRIDAY14

Taking Shape are offering 25% off sitewide

Simply Be have up to 50% off selected lines here

Evans have a selection of Black Friday offers here and use code BLKFRIDAY for free nominated delivery

Lindy Bop have 15% off selected items

Collectif have 20% off everything with code BF20

Modcloth, oh Modcloth. They've got 50% off hundreds of new items in their Beyond Black Friday offer.


Hurry! Some of these end TONIGHT. I may have a little splurge (I may have already started), so keep em peeled to see what I've bought over the coming weeks.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment