Monday 5 January 2015

Pick Of The Sales: High Street Novelty Bags

I could make a list as long as both arms of novelty handbags that I love, want and absolutely definitely need in my life. But unfortunately the majority of these bags are designer accessories runnung into the hundreds or even thoudands of pounds. Dream on, Cupcake, dream on...

But wait! All is not lost! The high street and affordable fashion websites are forever upping their game when it comes to their cute and bizarrely fantastic handbag offerings. Many of them are currently on sale too so now is an excellent time to grab a bargain. Here are a few of my sale picks:

Camera (Accessorize) was £29 now £14.50 - Donut (New Look) was £12.99 now £4 - Chocolate (ASOS) was £12.99 now £9 - Clock (Accessorize) was £25 now £19 - Unicorn (ASOS) was £12.99 now £7.50 - Tape (Accessorize) was £25 now £12.50 - Milkshake (New Look) was £12.99 now £4

I'm finding it incredibly difficult to pick a favourite but the camera and the unicorn are probably the ones I'd use the most.
Which one would you pick?

4 comments:

  1. Love those bags I am waiting for the chocolate one and the milkshake one from New Look! But that mixtape bag and the camera bag are amaze <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the donut from New Look. But I just love the Accessorize ones. Sooo tempted... but which one?! Decisions...

      Delete
  2. I got the donut when I was in NL recently! Love it, paid an extra £, they were £5 then, and I nearly got the chocolate bar and chocolate coin too, but was unsure what if wear the with, but in a way wish I had got them just for the hell of it! Do it do it do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I actually bought the donut after planning this post so I paid a fiver too. Seems the chocolate bar went out of stock this afternoon :( xx

      Delete