Monday 20 April 2015

Modcloth Monday

A week ago I wrote an international wishlist and one of the brands I focused on was Modcloth.

When they hold their Stylish Surprise, the lucky dip sale where you can buy a dress for $20, I jump at the chance. Low price, no customs and no idea what you're getting- it's such a thrill!


I ordered 2 dresses but an error on the website meant that one order went through 3 times! Three of the four dresses shipped before I could cancel them and the second they arrived I ripped them open like a kid at Christmas and got my selfie on!

(As these are clearance items, they're no longer on the site but this shows the variety available.)

curvy cupcake, curvy, plus size, dresses, dress, modcloth, stylish surprise, thick, fat, chubby, chunky, bbw, fashion, fatshion, knees, legs, boobs, selfie, style, body, bodies, chiffon, sexy, purple

First up was this lovely chiffon purple dress. I love the floaty feel of this and the deep neckline. It's my favourite of the three I think.

curvy cupcake, curvy, plus size, dresses, dress, modcloth, stylish surprise, thick, fat, chubby, chunky, bbw, fashion, fatshion, knees, legs, boobs, selfie, style, body, bodies, teal, green, polka dot, spot, lace

Next up was this teal spot party dress. I took this picture quickly as I was being ambushed by mini cupcakes but you can see its a bit big around the waist. It's my favourite colour though and I'll find an occasion to wear it.

curvy cupcake, curvy, plus size, dresses, dress, modcloth, stylish surprise, thick, fat, chubby, chunky, bbw, fashion, fatshion, knees, legs, boobs, selfie, style, body, bodies, fruity, halterneck, apples

Lastly is this quirky little number. With its halterneck and apple print, it makes me feel like I'm wearing an old set of kitchen curtains and I love that! I might convert the straps though as halternecks tend to make my neck ache. Such is life with big boobs!

I've always been fairly lucky with Stylish Surprise and love that Modcloth do these deals. And I must say the customer service over their Live Chat was absolutely superb. Long may it continue!

I wasn't alone in my Modcloth adventures. Take a look and see what Kathryn, Vicky, Nikki and Sarah got in their lucky dips!

8 comments:

  1. My favourite is definitely the yellow apple print halterneck, but they are all lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vicky and love the apple print :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are lovely, I've never ordered them before but they'll be on my radar now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple print adorable and I am ALL about the purple chiffon! Good selection hon x
    Curvesncurls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all really nice, but I think the middle one is my fave. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these dresses but killing it in the purple xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I;d love to spray cum all over that purple dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to nail her in her ass

    ReplyDelete