Monday 25 November 2013

Just Another Blogging Challenge: Christmas

It's coming.
Love it or loathe it, with only one month to go, the countdown to Christmas is well and truly on it's way. This year is the most excited I've been about Christmas since I was a child so I'm thrilled that this months blogging challenge is all about "The Holidays".


I'll be honest, I've been planning it for months. My shopping officially started on the 22nd of July. I bought my new tree in August. So imagine my horror when I found out I'd be moving house in January, living out of boxes in December and unable to host on the big day. Tragedy!
But nothing will ruin Christmas. Santa and Rudolph will still have their plate of goodies when they deliver presents to my three boys, we will still have a tree and we will have a lovely combination of toddler made and shop bought decorations.


Christmas shops and decoration are my weakness. I splurged in the M&S Christmas Shop the other week and bought the above set with two baubles as it'll be the twins' first Christmas. 
I may have also purchased little elf outfits and a Santa outfit for the 2 year old. I'm a cruel mother!

I am preparing blog posts for both my christmas dress and also my completely awesome jumper so I won't ruin the surprise by revealing them here!

In the meantime, please check out the othe beautiful bodies taking part in this challenge:



4 comments:

  1. If I had kids I'd take every opportunity to dress them up at all times! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was very good at halloween and didnt dress them up so its overdue I reckon! X

      Delete
  2. oh my. where is the reindeer candle holder from?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M&S! He's not on the website at the mo but I've seen him in store. I'm so in love with the whole collection. Xx

      Delete