Monday 4 November 2013

Love From Misbehave!

I absolutely cannot resist a new bit of jewellery. So, when I first heard of Love From Misbehave! I had to take a peek at what the website had to offer. I spent a long time narrowing down the list of what I wanted, eventually submitted my order, sat back and waited for the postman.

I am so happy with what arrived. Earrings, rings, necklaces and a wonderful zipper bangle which is the perfect kind of chunky for my large wrists. The cross necklace is quite generous in length, I imagine it'd look lovely over a higher cut tshirt with a biker style jacket or blazer this autumn.

I opted for a couple of pink accessories because this time of year tends to mark my changing into wearing a bit too much black so the pop of colour will make a nice change for me. There are so many colours and styles to choose from though that there really is something for everyone.

The Paris ring and spiked hair band were both free gifts and not items I'd think to pick up myself. I can see myself getting good use out of them both though and I'm very happy with them, particularly the hair spikes.

All of the items pictured cost me under £12 total. I'm so impressed with the cost, quality and variety that I will definitely be shopping with Love From Misbehave! again. In fact, there is already a new item on the website that I'm eyeing up for next time.

(Bonus: If you like the Love From Misbehave! Facebook page you will find a voucher code for £5 off a £15 spend.)

5 comments:

  1. Wow they are amazing. I have to go and have a browse now.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they! Let me know if you get anything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretties! I'm off to have a look now. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look so nice! I am really tempted to order some items now!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been some new bits added this week. I might need to order some more myself! x

      Delete